maandag 12 april 2010

Wow, I'm in love with today

Waking up and the first thing to see is this...!



What a great way to wake up! I love the sun, I love the blue blue sky, I love the breeze outside. It's the perfect weather for a long walk. Just me, my ipod and camera.

Too bad there's like a zillion things I have to do today, that require me to stay home. -.-" Isn't it always like that with great weather? If it's not having to prepare for an exam, it sure as hell means you have to do some cleaning.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Het zonnetje staat al hoog aan de hemel, heerlijk om zo wakker te worden. Zeker helemaaaal uitgeslapen haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha lekker he! Wel uitgeslapen, maar helaas weinig van de zon genoten vandaag. Hopelijk is het in het weekend ook lekker zonnig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen